BPHCB & BPHCRB Cookline Series Heavy-Duty, Commercial Gas Countertop Charbroilers : BPHCB-2472i
The Bakers Pride® model BPHCB-2472i charbroiler is designed for heavy-duty broiling in a low-profile, countertop design. Each of the twelve burners has a high output of 20,000 BTUH for maximum performance, while the cast-iron radiants ensure consistent temperatures over long hours of use. Standard grates are cast iron, or choose floating rod or meat grates at no extra charge. Grates may be adjusted in three separate titling positions for increased flexibility and temperature control.
This model comes with a range of options, such as Glo-Stones for added flavor, removable griddle plates, and a work deck for added convenience.
Features At A Glance
- 15.06" tall
- Heavy-duty, clog-proof burners
- 20,000 BTUH per burner; total of 80,000 BTUH
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Cast-iron grates (standard) or floating rod, fish, or meat grates
- Grates are 22.75" long with .87 rib spacing
- Adjustable grates with three titling positions
- Cast-iron radiants
- All stainless steel exterior, water pans, and 4” legs
- 3/4" NPT rear gas connection
- One-year limited warranty