D Superdeck Series 10" Deck Height Gas Pizza Ovens : D-125-DSP
Select a model
The Bakers Pride® model D-125-DSP pizza oven is a great way to add display cooking to your high-volume pizza and baking operation. This oven is finished with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant touch. It can also be built in behind a decorative facade of brick, stone, or tile for a traditional, old-world look. Front and side skirts allow tile or stone to be easily installed around the legs.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for double-stacking or stacking under an Il Forno Classico. The oven chamber features one Cordierite deck with a 10" deck height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results.
Options are available to accommodated the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls and special-height legs.
Features At A Glance
- 125,000 total BTUH
- All stainless steel exteriors, aluminized steel interiors
- Natural or LP gas
- Black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles
- 300–650°F temperature range
- Front and side skirts for mounting tile or stone
- One Cordierite deck (1.5 ” thick)
- Spring-balanced, fully insulated doors
- 10” deck height
- Left-side or rear 3/4" NPT gas connection
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Fully insulated throughout
- Front- or side-mounted gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- Two-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters