GP Hearthbake Series Commercial Gas Pizza & Baking Ovens : GP51-BL
Select a model
The Bakers Pride® model GP51-BL oven is designed for baking pizza, pretzels, flatbreads, or other bakery items. This model features two baking chambers, each with one brick-lined deck. Brick-lined ovens have an additional Cordierite stone above the deck, which helps the oven retain heat longer and recover temperatures quickly. The lower deck is perfect for rapid baking, while the upper deck offers precision for slower baking. Deck height is 5.5" on the lower deck and 4.5" on the upper deck, but for more flexibility, the upper deck can be easily removed to create a 11.5” deck height.
Doors are bottom-hinged with field-reversible handles for left- or right-hand operation. You also have the option of ordering a single door in lieu of double doors. This model comes standard with a stainless steel exterior and 4” adjustable legs and is available for use with natural gas or liquid propane. A standard combination valve incorporates a manual gas valve, pilot safety, and gas regulator.
This oven can be double-stacked or stacked with a Cyclone convection oven for the ultimate cooking and baking solution.
Features At A Glance
- 40,000 BTUH
- 300–650°F temperature range
- Natural gas or liquid propane (CE for natural gas only)
- Bottom-hinged doors with field-reversible handles (right or left)
- Two aluminized steel baking chambers
- 4" adjustable chrome-plated legs
- Energy-efficient, modulating thermostat
- All stainless steel exterior
- Combination gas control valve with pilot safety and gas regulator
- Slide-out flame diverter
- Brick-lined decks
- Front-mounted, hinged control-valve access panel
- 4.5" upper, 5.5" lower deck height
- One-year limited warranty