Il Forno & Superdeck Series Double-Stacked Gas Pizza Oven Combinations : FC-516/D-125
Select a model
The Bakers Pride® model FC-516/D-125 pizza oven combines our Il Forno Classico oven with the D-125 oven to add ambiance while doubling cooking capacity for the ultimate exhibition pizza kitchen.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking. The top features a steel-reinforced, arched opening with a visible, open-flame burner to make loading pizzas easy while create dining atmosphere. This oven is designed to be built in behind a decorative façade of brick, stone, or tile for a traditional, old-world look. You also have the choice to simply display it in stainless steel or finish it with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant presentation.
Each oven chamber features one Cordierite deck with a 10" deck height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results. Options are available to accommodate the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls and custom-height legs.
Features At A Glance
- 265,000 total BTUH
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Natural or LP gas
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- 300–650°F temperature range
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- Two Cordierite decks
- Fully insulated throughout
- 10" deck height
- 120 V igniter with cord and plug
- Choose stainless steel or trimmed with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Front and side skirts for mounting tile or stone
- Two-year limited warranty