Superdeck Series Stubby-Shallow, 33" Depth Gas Pizza Ovens : 152
Select a model
Ideal for kitchens with narrow aisles, the Bakers Pride® model 152 gas pizza oven is designed with a shallow depth to save space while accommodating the high-volume needs of traditional cook lines. This double-stacked oven features two Cordierite decks with 8" deck heights and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results.
This 48" wide model is constructed with heavy-duty angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking. The oven exterior is heavy-duty stainless steel and fully insulated for cooler outer temperatures and consistent interior temperatures.
Options are available to accommodate the configuration of your kitchen, such side-mounted controls and special-height legs.
Features At A Glance
- 96,000 BTUH
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- Natural or LP gas (LP not CE approved)
- All stainless steel exteriors, aluminized steel interiors
- 300–650°F temperature range
- Spring-balanced, fully insulated doors
- Two Cordierite decks (1.5" thick)
- Left-side or rear 3/4" NPT gas connection
- 8' deck height
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Fully insulated throughout
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- Two-year limited warranty