451-DSP Old World Display Commercial Natural Gas Pizza Oven
Select a model
The Bakers Pride® model 451-DSP gas pizza oven is perfect for display cooking and exhibition kitchens. This model is designed to be built in behind a decorative facade of brick, stone, or tile. Optional front and side skirts allow tile or stone to be easily installed around the legs. You also have the choice to simply display the oven in stainless steel or finish with black-powder-coated control panels and doors with hardwood handles for an elegant presentation.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for double-stacking. The oven chamber features an 8" deck height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results.
Options are available to suit the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls or automatic oven starter.
Features At A Glance
- 80,000 total BTUH
- Old world display style
- All stainless steel exteriors, aluminized steel interiors
- Natural or LP gas
- Stainless steel or trimmed with black-powder-coated panels and doors with hardwood handles
- Optional front and side skirts for mounting tile or stone
- 300–650°F temperature range
- Spring-balanced, fully insulated doors
- Left-side or rear 3/4" NPT gas connection
- 8" deck height
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Fully insulated throughout
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters