GP Hearthbake Series Commercial Gas Pizza & Baking Ovens : GP51
Select a model
The Bakers Pride® model GP51 oven is designed for baking pizza, pretzels, flatbreads, or other bakery items. This model features two baking chambers, each with one Cordierite deck. The lower deck is perfect for rapid baking, while the upper deck offers precision for slower baking. Deck height is 6" on the lower deck and 5" on the upper deck, but for more flexibility, the upper deck can be easily removed to create a 12” deck height.
Doors are bottom-hinged with field-reversible handles for left- or right-hand operation. You also have the option of ordering a single door in lieu of double doors. This model comes standard with a stainless steel exterior and 4” adjustable legs and is available for use with natural gas or liquid propane. A standard combination valve incorporates a manual gas valve, pilot safety, and gas regulator.
This oven can be double-stacked or stacked with a Cyclone convection oven for the ultimate cooking and baking solution.
Features At A Glance
- 40,000 BTUH
- Natural gas or liquid propane (CE for natural gas only)
- Two aluminized steel baking chambers
- Energy-efficient, modulating thermostat
- Combination gas control valve with pilot safety and gas regulator
- Cordierite decks
- 5" upper, 6" lower deck height
- 300–650°F temperature range
- Bottom-hinged doors with field-reversible handles (right or left)
- 4" adjustable chrome-plated legs
- All stainless steel exterior
- Slide-out flame diverter
- Front-mounted, hinged control-valve access panel
- One-year limited warranty