FC Il Forno Series Classico Gas-Fired Commercial Pizza Ovens : FC-616
Select a model
The Bakers Pride® model FC-616 pizza oven combines the ambiance of a traditional, old-world brick oven with the convenience, control, and precision of modern technology. This model has a steel-reinforced arched opening with a visible, open-flame burner to make loading pizzas easy while create dining atmosphere. It also offers heavy-duty, stainless steel construction with heavy-duty .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking on our standard deck ovens.
The oven chamber features one Cordierite deck with 10" deck height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results. To further enhance performance, choose an optional brick-lined ceiling to deliver more top heat and speed cooking and temperature recovery.
This oven is designed to be built in behind a decorative façade of brick, stone, or tile to create an old-world, exhibition kitchen. You also have the choice to simply display this oven in standard stainless steel or finish with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant presentation.
Features At A Glance
- 140,000 BTUH
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- Natural or LP gas
- Choose stainless steel or trimmed with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles
- One Cordierite deck (1.5" thick)
- Front and side skirts for mounting tile or stone
- 32" wide arched opening
- Heavy-duty legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Stackable with Y or D series deck ovens
- Fully insulated throughout
- 300–650°F temperature range
- 120 V igniter with cord and plug
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Two-year limited warranty
- Front- or side-mounted gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety