Il Forno & Superdeck Series Double-Stacked Gas Pizza Oven Combinations : FC-616/Y-600BL
Select a model
The Bakers Pride® model FC-616/Y-600BL pizza oven combines our Il Forno Classico oven with the Y-600BL oven to add ambiance while doubling cooking capacity for the ultimate exhibition pizza kitchen. The top features a steel-reinforced, arched opening with a visible, open-flame burner to make loading pizzas easy while create dining atmosphere.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking. It is designed to be built in behind a decorative façade of brick, stone, or tile for a traditional, old-world look, or you can simply display it in stainless steel or finish it with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant presentation. The top oven has a Cordierite deck with 10" deck height, while the bottom oven has a Lightstone fibrament, brick-lined deck with 7.5" deck height. Each oven chamber features independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results.
Options are available to accommodate the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls and custom-height legs.
Features At A Glance
- 260,000 total BTUH
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Natural or LP gas
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- 300–650°F temperature range
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- Cordierite deck (top oven); Lightstone fibrament, brick-lined deck (bottom oven)
- Fully insulated throughout
- Deck height: 10" (top); 7.5" (bottom)
- 120 V igniter with cord and plug
- Choose stainless steel or trimmed with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Front and side skirts for mounting tile or stone
- Two-year limited warranty