Il Forno & Superdeck Series Double-Stacked Gas Pizza Oven Combinations : FC-516/DS-805
Select a model
The Bakers Pride® model FC-516/DS-805 pizza oven combines our Il Forno Classico oven with the DS-805 oven to add ambiance while doubling cooking capacity for the ultimate exhibition pizza kitchen.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25" angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for stacking. The top features a steel-reinforced, arched opening with a visible, open-flame burner to make loading pizzas easy while create dining atmosphere. This oven is designed to be built in behind a decorative façade of brick, stone, or tile for a traditional, old-world look. You also have the choice to simply display it in stainless steel or finish it with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant presentation.
Each oven chamber features one Cordierite deck and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results. Deck height is 10" in the top oven and 6.75" in the bottom oven.
Options are available to accommodate the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls and custom-height legs.
Features At A Glance
- 210,000 total BTUH
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Natural or LP gas
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- 300–650°F temperature range
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- Two Cordierite decks
- Fully insulated throughout
- Deck heights: 10" (top), 6.75" (bottom)
- 120 V igniter with cord and plug
- Choose stainless steel or trimmed with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Front and side skirts for mounting tile or stone
- Two-year limited warranty